The best dash cams will not only record footage of the road ahead but also the inside of your car. They are also wireless, so you do not have to worry about messing up your car’s interior with cables.
Top 10 24-Hour Dash Cam
Our Editor’s Best 24-Hour Dash Cam Reviews
3 Channel Dash Cam Front and Rear Inside, 1080P Dash Camera for Cars, Dashcam Three Way Triple Car Cameras with IR Night Vision, Loop Recording, G-Sensor, Parking Monitor, 24 Hours Recording
- This is a three-channel dash cam that offers a 165-degree view from the front camera, a 160-degree view from the cabin inside the camera, and a 160-degree view from the rear camera.
- The 24-hour dash cam is a high-performance device that is able to record 1080P video from the front, 720P video from the cabin inside, and 720P video from the rear. The videos are displayed on the IPS screen in real-time, giving the driver feedback on all 3 sides of the car.
- This is a 24-hour dash cam with super night vision and an IR cabin light. It has a big aperture and WDR technology for better color precision and clarity. The IR light faces the cabin so that it can accurately capture the driver and passengers even when the cabin is completely dark.
- The dash cam will automatically save any footage of a collision or accident, as well as continuously record footage. The oldest footage will be overwritten if the memory card gets full.
- This is a 24-hour dash cam that will record footage of any collisions, theft, or vandalism that happens to your car while it is parked. It will also automatically turn on and begin recording when it detects a collision.
- This is a dash camera for cars that are designed to be hidden and is easy to install. It has a unique compact design that combines three cameras in a tiny size. It won’t shade your view or distract you while driving. The rear camera is easy to install, and you don’t need to remove the reversing light. Just connect it with the front lens and it can be used.
- This product is a 24-hour dashcam that can support up to 64GB of memory. It is recommended that you buy an extra SD card for this product.
- This 24-hour dash cam comes with a one-year warranty and 7*24 technical support. You can Email our customer care and we will answer any of your questions and resolve arising issues fast. If you’re having any doubts, it comes with a FULL REFUND within 30 DAYS.
Dash Cam WiFi FHD 1080P Car Camera, Front Dash Camera for Cars, Mini Dashcams for Cars with Night Vision, 24 Hours Parking Mode, WDR, Loop Recording, G-Sensor, APP, Support 128GB Max
- This 24-hour dash cam is a high-quality device that records in 1080p resolution. It has a wide-angle lens to capture more of the surroundings, and it is also equipped with night vision to record in low-light conditions. This dash cam is perfect for anyone who wants to have clear evidence of what happened in the event of an accident.
- This is a 24-hour dash cam that comes with built-in 2.4G WiFi and APP control. With the app, you can get a live stream of your footage, download videos, change settings, and edit and share your footage simply. Footage can be shared easily on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, or the social media platform with the tap of a finger, allowing you to share any journey with all of your friends.
- The 24-hour dash cam is a small and compact camera that is easy to install in your car. It has a slim design that will not obstruct your vision while driving. The camera comes with simple instructions for easy installation and setup.
- This is a 24-hour dash cam that will automatically switch to parking mode when your car is parked. Collision detection can be triggered by impact or collision, and time-lapse recording keeps recording continuously with low power consumption and low frame rate. If your vehicle is involved in a hit while parked, or someone attempts to steal your vehicle, this dash cam will provide around-the-clock protection.
- This dash cam will record continuously for 24 hours, and will automatically overwrite the oldest recordings when the memory card is full. The G-sensor will detect sudden movement or collision and will lock that footage to prevent it from being overwritten.
- This 24-hour dash cam is made of high-quality PC and ABS materials has a working temperature of -4℉ to 167℉ (-20℃ to 75℃), and can support up to 128GB microSD cards. It is also heat resistant and has an adhesive pad to stay attached to the windshield.
- The Q3 dashboard camera comes with a full 1-year warranty and is backed by worry-free after-sales service. It also comes with a full refund within 30 days if you meet any problems with the dash cam.
Vantrue S1 4K Dual Dash Cam Built-in GPS, Front, and Rear Dual 1080P Dash Camera with 24 Hours Parking Mode, Sony Night Vision, Motion Detection, Capacitor, Single Front 60fps, Support 256GB Max
- This is a 24-hour dash cam that can record in 4k or 1080p. It has a wide aperture and HDR night vision for low-light environments.
- The camera is a hidden front and rear dashcam that captures the road in crystal detail at FHD 1920x1080P@30fps. The camera is mounted behind the rearview mirror and goes virtually unnoticed. It also supports 1080P@60fps and delivers both smoother and sharper images.
- The 24-hour dash cam has a built-in GPS module that allows you to live view driving speed on the dash cam during driving. You can track the exact driving route, speed (in KMH or MPH), and location on Google Maps via our Windows and Mac-compatible GPS player, which will provide further additional evidence if an accident occurs.
- This 24-hour dash cam is ideal for a shopper who wants to be able to have a continuous recording of their car while it is parked. The motion detection parking mode will allow the camera to automatically record and save any events that it detects while the car is parked. The low bitrate recording mode will allow the camera to continuously record at 720P+720P@15fps for 24 hours a day in parking mode, which will save memory space and provide a safer parking environment for your car.
- This 24-hour dash cam is powered by a supercapacitor that can withstand extreme temperatures, preventing the risk of overheating and exploding. This extends the reliability and life span of the camera.
- The 24-hour dash cam is a reliable witness for accidents. It has a variable sensitivity G-sensor that automatically detects a collision and emergency locks the videos to the “event file” to prevent that from overwriting. Seamless Loop recording auto overwrites the oldest file when the card is full. Time-lapse keeps taking photos at the set time interval and auto-edits them together into a video clip. Full 18 months Warranty, email replies within 24H, and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Support up to 256GB microSD card (Vantrue microSD Card B07WXH12TC).
3 Channel 4K Dash Cam for Cars, 4K+2.5K Front and Rear Cabin, 1440P+1440P+1080P Triple Car Camera, Included 64GB Card, with GPS and WiFi Wireless, IPS Screen,24 Hour Parking Mode, APP, Night Vision, WDR
- The 24-hour dash cam is a 3-channel dash cam that can be set with three resolutions: Ultra HD Front 4K + Rear 2.5K dual cam mode; Ultra HD Front 4K + Cabin 1080P dual cam mode; Front 2.5K + Rear 2.5K +Cabin 1080P Three channel mode. The cam can record the images Front and Rear and inside the car at the same time.
- The RoadCam APP is a 24-hour dash cam that records GPS coordinates, driving routes, and speeds in real-time and embeds it in the video file. It also allows the use of GX Player to play your driving track on the map.
- The 24-hour dash cam for a shopper is a camera that is able to be placed in a car to record events that happen while driving. The camera has night vision capabilities as well as the ability to adjust the brightness of the image. The camera also has a wireless WiFi connection so that it can be controlled from a phone or other device.
- The 24/7 parking monitoring dash cam will start recording when the car is turned off and will continue to record until the car is turned on again. The dash cam will then enter a normal recording state.
- This is a 24-hour dash cam with loop recording and a G-sensor. Loop recording means that it will automatically overwrite the earliest file and record over it when storage fills up. With the G-sensor enabled, the dashcam will automatically start recording for 30 seconds and then shut down when a sudden shake or collision of the car is detected. The video will be locked and will not be overwritten.
- The cam comes with a 64GB micro SD card and can support up to a 256GB U3 speed micro SD card.
- This 4K Dash Cam is simple to install and comes with reliable customer service. It is good for cars, SUVs, jeeps, and trucks and has an interior car camera to see the condition of the passengers. It also has a 12-month warranty period.
Dash Cam Front, Dash Camera for Cars Full HD 1080P, 170° Wide Angle, 24 Hours Recording, Camera Recorder Dashcam with 2″ LCD Display, Night Vision, WDR, Motion Detection, Parking Mode, G-Sensor
- This is a 24-hour dash cam that records in full 1080p HD with a 170-degree wide angle. It has an f1.8 aperture and WDR tech and comes with a 2-inch LCD screen.
- This car camera is designed for continuous recording, with a loop function that records over old footage to free up space for new recordings. It also has a built-in G-sensor that detects sudden crashes or shaking, to lock important footage and prevent it from being accidentally erased or overwritten.
- The 24-hour dash cam has great night vision capabilities that capture crisp details and colors, even in low-light environments. It also features motion detection and a parking monitor, with no worries about missing driving video recordings when driving at night.
- This dash cam is easy to install and use, with a suction cup that can be attached to the windshield in seconds. It’s also easy to remove.
- The 24-hour dash cam is a good choice for recording driving road conditions as valid evidence. It has comprehensive functions and comes with a one-year warranty and lifetime technical support services.
Vantrue E1 Lite 1080P WiFi Mini Dash Cam with GPS and Speed, Free APP, Voice Control Front Car Dash Camera, 24 Hours Parking Mode, Night Vision, Motion Detection, Loop Recording, Support 512GB Max
- The Vantrue E1 Lite mini dash cam is a small, compact device that records in 1080P+ HDR with a 160-degree viewing angle. The device also has good low-light performance, making it easier to read number plates or find minor things while driving at night. The mini dash camera is perfect for cars, trucks, SUVs, pickups, etc.
- The 24-hour dash cam is a 1080P camera that comes with a free APP for Android or iOS smartphones. The APP allows you to get a live stream, download videos, track GPS data, change settings, edit, and share your footage simply. Videos can be shared on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, or the social media platform of your choice with the tap of a finger, allowing you to share bits and pieces of any journey with all of your friends.
- The 24-hour dash cam is a great choice for shoppers who want a camera that will track their speed and location. The camera comes with a built-in GPS that will allow shoppers to record their speed in KMH or MPH, their location, route, and direction of travel. The GPS data can be easily tracked via a smartphone APP or PC, which could be used as extra evidence in an insurance case.
- The 24-hour dash cam is a hands-free voice control camera that lets you control your dashboard with spoken commands. With your hands on the wheel, you can speak commands to save video, take photos, start the video, turn on/off audio, turn on/off WiFi, and turn on/off the screen. Everything is easier and more convenient.
- This 24-hour dash cam is perfect for shoppers who are looking for a camera to protect their car. The camera will automatically switch to parking mode when the car is parked, and the collision detection or motion sensor can be triggered by impact or movement. The low bitrate or low frame rate mode keeps recording continuously with low power consumption, so you can be sure that your car is protected even when you’re not there.
- This is a dash cam that will automatically save videos of any collisions or impacts that it senses, in a separate folder. It will also continuously record, overwriting the oldest files as necessary, so that you will always have footage even if the SD card becomes full. It can accommodate up to a 512GB SD card (not included).
- This dash cam has a 1.54-inch LCD screen for easy access to footage and settings. It also has a built-in supercapacitor to survive extreme weather conditions. It comes with an 18-month extended warranty.
Kingslim D6-4K Dual Dash Cam – WiFi & GPS 4K Front and 1080P Inside Dash Cam Uber Car Camera with Super Night Vision and 24-Hour Parking Monitor, 3 Channel Dash Cam Optional
- This is a dual dash cam that records both the front and inside of the car with 4K resolution. It takes crystal clear videos and photos with 2160P@30fps single front or 2160@30fps front + 1080P@30fps inside cabin with a total 340° field of view. It is extremely suitable for taxis, uber, lyft drivers, and families.
- The Kingslim D6 24-hour dash cam has all the basic functions you need for a dashboard camera, including evidence protection, loop recording, super night vision, parking monitor, audio, screen saver, date & time stamp, and a new function called ‘fatigue driving reminder’ to protect your driving safety.
- The Kingslim 24-hour dash cam comes with built-in WiFi and GPS capabilities. With the WiFi, you can easily access recorded videos and photos on your phone via the free Kingslim app. You can also share what’s happening on the road with ease on social media and with the community. The included GPS module will accurately record your driving location, speed, and route. You can view the driving data directly on Google Maps by using the phone app or by downloading our free GXPlayer to playback on your computer.
- This 24-hour dash cam is easy to install and use. The box includes all the accessories needed for installation, and the cam is easy to operate.
- The D6 is a 24-hour dash cam that can be upgraded to a 3-channel dash cam with the purchase of an extra rear camera. The camera can be set to 2-way 4K+2K front and rear or 4K+1080P front and inside, or 3-way 2K+2K+1080P front rear, and inside.
- The product comes with an 18-month warranty and technical support that promises to answer any questions within 24 hours and solve any problems in the best and fastest way.
Vantrue N4 3 Channel 4K Dash Cam, 4K+1080P Front, and Rear, 1440P+1080P Front and Inside, 1440P+1080P+1080P Three Way Triple Car Camera, IR Night Vision, 24hr Parking Mode, Capacitor, Support 256GB Max
- The N4 is a three-channel dash cam that offers a 155° front camera, a 165° inside camera, and 160° rear camera views. It can simultaneously monitor the front, rear, and interior of your vehicle while providing audio at 1440P + 1080P + 1080P resolutions, protecting you from potential accidents and liability issues.
- This dash cam provides 4K resolution front and rear dual recording, with a 360° adjustable rear camera and 20ft extension cable. It is perfect for cars, SUVs, jeeps, and trucks.
- This is a 1440P and 1080P front and inside dual dash cam. You can configure the settings to record the front and interior of your whole cabin in 1440P + 1080P high resolution. The adjustable inside camera ensures more flexibility and better viewing, ideal for rideshare drivers that may need to present proof of activities within the vehicle.
- The car camera has a high-performance Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor and a big F1.4 aperture 6-glass lens to increase exposure automatically in dark situations. It also has 4 IR LED lights facing the car cabin.
- The 24-hour dash cam is a dash cam that can record continuously for 24 hours. It has a low bitrate recording parking mode, which means that it will record at a lower quality to maximize the amount of footage that it can record. The camera also has a motion detection or collision detection parking mode, which will cause the camera to start recording automatically if it detects a motion or collision event. The camera must be connected to a hardwire kit at all times (sold separately) or to an external battery in order to function.
- The 24-hour dash cam is a heat-resistant camera that is powered by a supercapacitor. It is built to survive extreme weather conditions from 14°F to 158°F. The supercapacitor also extends the lifespan of the batteries further than lithium-ion batteries.
- This 24-hour dash cam features a reliable G-sensor that automatically detects sudden shake/collision and emergency locks the footage to an event folder following impact. Loop recording automatically overwrites the oldest file when the card is full. Auto LCD off avoids distraction. Optional GPS (need to buy separately B083XBS88L) to track route, location, and speed in KM/H or MP/H. Capable of housing up to 256GB of external memory (not in the box, recommend Vantrue sd card).
- This is a 24-hour dash cam that comes with an extendable 18-month warranty, customer support through email within 24 hours, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Also, the product will receive firmware updates for continuous improvements and new features. Note: It DOESN’T support WiFi or Bluetooth.
Vantrue E1 2.5K WiFi Mini Dash Cam with GPS and Speed, Voice Control Front Car Dash Camera, 24-hour Parking Mode, Night Vision, Buffered Motion Detection, APP, Wireless Controller, Support 512GB Max
- The Vantrue E1 is a pocket-sized dash camera that is equipped with a top-quality Sony CMOS sensor. It is capable of capturing crisp 2592*1944P footage. It utilizes HDR (High Dynamic Range) Technology, F1.8 wide aperture lens, and the super night vision to increase exposure automatically in dark situations, read license plates clearly, or spot obscure details that could act as important evidence in the event of an accident.
- This is a high-tech car camera that comes with a built-in 2.4G WiFi. It also has a Mobile APP that can be downloaded for free on Android or iOS smartphones. With this APP, you can view your camera live, download videos, track GPS data, change settings, edit, and share footage. Videos can also be shared on YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook with the tap of a finger, allowing you to share dashcam footage of your journey with all of your friends.
- This 24-hour dash cam is ideal for a shopper who wants to be able to keep track of their driving route, location, and speed. The GPS data can be easily accessed via the phone app or PC, making it an indisputable piece of evidence in an insurance case.
- This 24-hour dash cam is great for shoppers who want a hands-free experience. With voice control, you can keep your hands on the wheel and focus on driving. This cam is also great for those who want to save video, take photos, start the video, turn on/off audio, turn on/off WiFi, and turn on/off the screen.
- This 24-hour dash cam will automatically switch to Parking Mode while your car is parked, protecting your vehicle if it is involved in a hit-and-run or if someone attempts to steal your vehicle. The Collision Detection & Buffered Motion Sensors will be triggered by the slightest impact or movement, giving you the ultimate peace of mind. You must use a hardwire kit to activate Parking Mode (sold separately, ASIN: B083XB8T7T).
- The 24-hour dash cam for a shopper is a device that is placed in a car to record the events that occur while driving. The device has a built-in sensor that automatically senses impact or collisions and saves emergency videos to a separate, locked folder. The shopper can use the wireless controller to quickly control the dash cam, lock emergency videos, take pictures, and turn to record on or off.
- This 24-hour dash cam features a 1.54” HD LCD screen for live footage, settings, and a type-C USB port for data transfer. It also has a built-in supercapacitor for extreme weather, time-lapse recording, loop recording, and up to 512GB memory card support. It comes with a reliable 18-month extended warranty.
OBD Power Cable for Dash Camera OBDII Adapter Hardwire Charger Cable 24 Hours 13.12ft Mini USB OBD Power Connection for Dash Cams 12-36V to 5V (Mini USB Port)
- This connecting cable is used to plug into the OBD2 port to charge the dash cam, communicate with the HUD or diagnostic hardware through the mini USB socket, and more.
- This 24-hour dash cam comes with low-voltage protection. When used on a 12V car, if the car power is lower than 11.6V, the radar power cord will automatically stop working after 8 seconds. When used on a 24V large car, if the car power is lower than 23.4V, the radar power cord will automatically stop working after 8 seconds.
- This 24-hour dash cam is designed for parking surveillance. It uses a radar microwave to sense moving objects and triggers the power line output to work. When a moving object is detected close to the radar microwave induction power box, the power line is triggered to start output work. If no moving objects are detected, the power cord will cut off the power output and stop working after about 5 minutes.
- This mini USB dash cam is compatible with most vehicles, including Jeeps, Chevys, and Toyotas. You can use it to record your drive, as well as to track your GPS location and detect any radar detectors in the area.
- The Yansoo is a 24-hour dash cam that offers 7*24 hours of technical support. If you have any questions, you can contact their customer service team via Amazon or the after-sales email on the manual. They promise to answer any of your questions and resolve arising issues fast.
24-Hour Dash Cam FAQs
1. What are the benefits of using a 24-hour dash cam?
Some benefits of using a dashcam include being able to provide video evidence in the event of an accident, deterring potential thieves or vandals, and monitoring your own driving habits. Additionally, dash cams can be used to capture scenic drives or special moments.
2. How does a 24-hour dash cam work?
A dash cam works by constantly recording footage from your car while you drive. If you are involved in an accident, the footage can be used to help determine who is at fault.
3. What are the features of a 24-hour dash cam?
Some features of an hour dash cam are that it can be used to record your driving, can be used as a navigation device, can be used to record traffic incidents, and can be used to monitor your vehicle’s performance.
4. How do I choose a 24-hour dash cam?
There is no definitive answer to this question. Some factors to consider when choosing a dash cam include:-How much money you are willing to spend-The specific features and capabilities that you are looking for-How easy the dash cam is to use-How well the dash cam performs in different lighting conditions-The size and design the dash cam-The customer reviews for the dash cam
5. How do I install a 24-hour dash cam?
There isn’t a one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the installation process for a dash cam can vary depending on the make and model of the device. However, most dash cams can be installed relatively easily by following the instructions in the user manual.
In general, you will need to mount the dash cam on the windshield or dashboard of your vehicle, and then connect it to the power source (usually the cigarette lighter socket). Once the dash cam is powered on, it should start recording automatically.
There are many great 24-hour dash cams on the market. Our list of the best 24-hour dash cam will help you save time researching and choosing the best one for you.