To do surround sound right, you need a set of at least three speakers: a left and right surround, and a center channel. However, the sound doesn’t end there. You also need a subwoofer to complete the low-end bass frequencies.
And even though the bass is a defining part of the home theater experience, it’s often not as much of a focus as the rest of the sound. If you’re shopping for a sub, you’ll find a lot of options designed to make your sound bar’s bass sound bigger than it is. But you may not know if you’re buying more low-end than your room can handle.
Read on to learn more about how you can find the best 300-watt rms subwoofer amps for your room.
Top 10 300 Watt Rms Subwoofer Amps
Our Editor’s Best 300 Watt Rms Subwoofer Amps Reviews
Soundavo PSB-300 Class D Subwoofer Amplifier with Crossover/Phase Control 300W Max / 150W RMS
- This 300-watt subwoofer amp is perfect for anyone looking to add some serious bass to their home audio or home theater system. With 240 watts RMS @ 4 ohms, this amp can provide some serious low-end frequencies that will really bring your movies and music to life.
- This amp has adjustable low pass filter and phase controls to allow compensation for subwoofer location relative to the main speakers. The low pass filter can be adjusted from 35Hz to 180Hz.
- This 300-watt rms subwoofer amp is easy to connect to any system and provides great sound quality. It has a stereo/mono line level audio input that can receive full band audio from any audio amplifier, receiver, or preamp and an LFE input. It also features stereo speaker level input/outputs connectors and passthrough for easy work with older amplifier/home theater receiver do not have line level outputs.
- This is a subwoofer amplifier that is 300 watts RMS. It has a compact design and is made with highly efficient Class D technology. It has a beautiful modern exterior and can fit anywhere you need it. The cool running lightweight Class D amps are quiet and can run all night without over-heat issues.
- This 300-watt rms subwoofer amp is designed for shoppers who want an amp that will turn on instantly when it detects an audio signal, and turn off after 5 minutes if no signal is detected. There is also a 12VDC Trigger that will turn the amp on when 12-24VDC is applied and turn the amp off when the voltage is removed.
MTX 12″ Shallow 300 Watts RMS 4 Ohm Subwoofer 3512-04S (35 Series) 3.375″ Mounting Depth
- This amplifier is for a 12-inch 4-ohm subwoofer and produces 300 watts RMS.
- This is a 300-watt subwoofer amplifier that can handle up to 600 watts of peak power. It is ideal for powering subwoofers in a home theater or audio system.
- The subwoofer amp has a mounting depth of 3.375 inches.
- This 300-watt rms subwoofer amp has a frequency response of 23Hz – 130Hz and a sensitivity of 84.4db (1W/1m).
- This 300-watt rms subwoofer amp features an expanded surface area that allows for increased volume displacement and SPL. This is ideal for shoppers who are looking for an amp that can provide plenty of power for their subwoofer.
Kicker 12 Inch CompC 300 Watt RMS 4 Ohm Single Voice Coil Subwoofer | 44CWCS124
- This 300-watt rms subwoofer amp has an injection-molded polypropylene cone with a ribbed foam surround. This provides a durable, long-lasting product that will deliver great sound quality.
- This 300-watt RMS subwoofer amp is perfect for a shopper who wants plenty of power to handle their subwoofer. With 600 watts of peak power, this amp will give you the extra power you need when you need it most.
- This subwoofer amp has a top-mount depth of 5-3/8″ and an RMS power of 300 watts. It is designed to give your subwoofer the power it needs to produce clear, accurate sound.
Harmony Audio HA-A1500.1 Universal Car Stereo Class D Mono 3000W Sub Amp, 43C154-N 15″ Comp C15 Series 300W RMS 4 Subwoofer and 2X15VMBASS SPL Bass Labyrinth Vent Sub Box Stereo Enclosure
- This is a 300-watt rms subwoofer amp that is universal for a car stereo. It comes with a slotted S port, dual 15″ kicker, and a box enclosure. The amp also has a harmony HA-A1500.1.
Rockville RTB65A 6.5″ 300 Watt Powered Subwoofer MP3 Input + Amp Kit
- This package includes a Rockville RTB65A 6.5″ 300-watt powered subwoofer bass tube with MP3 input and a Rockville RWK10 10 gauge amp installation kit with ANL fuse holder and RCA.
- This 300-watt rms subwoofer amp is perfect for anyone who wants to improve their car’s audio system. It features a high-power woofer in a vented tubular enclosure, as well as an integrated, built-in 150-watt RMS-rated amplifier. The rear aero vent bass system ensures that you’ll get a great bass response, while the speaker level and RCA line-level input options make it easy to connect to a variety of audio sources. The frequency response of 30Hz-200Hz and 102 dB sensitivity ensure that you’ll be able to hear all the details of your music, while the adjustable bass crossover lets you customize the sound to your liking. The MP3 input with volume control is a great way
- This product is a Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit. It is made of molded steel and features four steel mounting brackets and two canvas straps with Velcro fasteners. The tube is covered in durable aviation-grade tweed with an embroidered logo. Dimensions: 7.25 x 15.75.
- This 300-watt RMS subwoofer amp is perfect for a shopper who wants the best quality sound. The amp features a 17 high-grade twisted pair of 100% copper RCA cables, 17′ 10 gauge translucent blue SuperFlex power cables, 17 18 gauge blue remote cables, 17 16 gauge clear speaker wire, 3′ 10 gauge clear SuperFlex ground wire, gold plated AGU heat resistant fuse holder, and 40 amp ATU inline fuse.
- This product is a 300-watt rms subwoofer amplifier that includes accessories such as wire ties, ring terminals, butt connectors, spades, and grommets. The amplifier has a soft abrasion-proof insulating jacket that allows for 100% improved flexibility. The PVC outer jacket can withstand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
Sundown Audio E-8 V.6 D2 8″ 300W RMS Dual 2-Ohm EV.6 Series Subwoofer
Seismic Audio – Baby-Tremor-PKG1 – Pair of 15″ Pro Audio Subwoofer Cabinets – 300 Watts RMS – PA/DJ Stage, Studio, Live Sound Subwoofers
- The Baby Tremor subwoofer amp is a 300-watt rms unit that is perfect for powering a pair of subwoofers. It has a compact design that makes it easy to install, and it also includes a remote bass control knob so you can easily adjust the bass level to your liking.
- This pair of 15″ subwoofer cabinets is a great way to get great sound in your car. These cabinets are made from high-quality materials and are designed to deliver great sound. They have 300-watt rms subwoofer amps for a great shopper.
- This is a new 300-watt subwoofer amp that is great for shoppers who want a great deal on a new product. This amp is perfect for anyone who is looking for a powerful subwoofer amp that can provide them with the power they need to get the most out of their subwoofers.
- The 300-watt rms subwoofer amps are perfect for subwoofers, PA subwoofers, and DJ subwoofers. It delivers 300 watts of power, making it great for applications that require a lot of power. Additionally, the amp has a built-in crossover, making it easy to connect to your subwoofer.
- This is an amp for a subwoofer that has 300 watts RMS and 600 watts peak power.
Polk Audio PSW10 10″ Powered Subwoofer – Power Port Technology, Up to 100 Watts, Big Bass in Compact Design, Easy Setup with Home Theater Systems Black
- This is a 300-watt subwoofer amp that is designed to provide extra bass and punch. It has a 10-inch dynamic balance woofer and a uniquely configured directed port that provides accurate bass with added depth.
- This 300-watt subwoofer amp is designed for a shopper who wants a louder, clearer sound at high volumes. The amp is able to produce rich, deep sound without any distortion. The amp also blends easily with any speaker, making it a great choice for any shopper.
- This is a 300-watt rms subwoofer amplifier that is double the amplifier power to 100 watts of dynamic power. It has an in-built 50-watt RMS amp and is made with sophisticated engineering with best-in-class resonance-free driver materials. This makes the subwoofer highly durable and fit for extended use.
- This subwoofer amp is easy to integrate with existing systems and has a continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover, and a 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response.
- This amp is perfect for anyone who wants to add a little extra thump to their music. It has 300 watts of power to really drive your subwoofer and the phase toggle switch lets you use multiple subwoofers for even more bass.
- This amplifier has very little distortion, making it great for playing music.
Skar Audio RP-350.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Level Control, 350W
- This is a Class D MOSFET Monoblock Power Amplifier that is rated for 300 watts RMS. This amplifier is designed for use with subwoofers and can provide plenty of power to ensure that your subwoofers perform at their best.
- This 300-watt subwoofer amp is powerful enough to handle 1-ohm loads. It can produce up to 388 watts of power at peak levels, and 350 watts of power on a continuous basis.
- This is a 300-watt rms subwoofer amp with a frequency response of 20Hz – 250Hz. It has an onboard bass EQ switch with a +6 or +12dB boost at 45Hz.
- This is a 300-watt subwoofer amplifier that includes 4-way protection circuitry and 8 AWG power and ground input terminals for maximum current flow.
- This 300-watt subwoofer amp is stable at 1 ohm and includes a remote subwoofer level control. This amp is great for powering subwoofers and providing excellent sound quality.
- This 300-watt rms subwoofer amp is designed for maximum reliability and performance. It features a highly efficient heatsink design that allows it to operate at cooler temperatures, making it more durable and reliable.
Kicker 46CXA4001 CXA4001-400-Watt Mono Class D Subwoofer Amp
- The CX-Series Amplifiers are perfect for anyone who wants big power and flexibility in one package. These amplifiers offer 300 watts RMS of power, making them perfect for powering subwoofers. They also feature a variety of input and output options, making them perfect for connecting to a variety of audio sources. Finally, the CX-Series Amplifiers are built to last, with a rugged design that can withstand the rigors of everyday use.
- This amp has 300 watts of RMS power and includes a variable 12dB crossover, KickEQ 6dB variable bass boost, and a 24dB subsonic filter. This allows you to tailor the sound to your liking, giving you a great deal of control over the output.
- This amp can handle 300 watts of power, so it’s great for powering subwoofers. It’s also stable at low impedance, so you can put more than one subwoofer in your system without worrying about damaging the amp.
- This 300-watt rms subwoofer amp is perfect for anyone who wants to show off their install style! The vertical and horizontal mounting hardware makes it easy to install in any car, and the 300-watt rms power rating ensures that you’ll have plenty of power to drive your subwoofer.
- The amplifiers are designed to work with a wide range of input voltages, from 9 volts all the way up to 40 volts. This makes them compatible with a wide variety of subwoofers, including those that have 400 watts of power.
300 Watt Rms Subwoofer Amps FAQs
1. What are the best 300-watt rms subwoofer amps?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, including the type of subwoofer and the desired sound quality. However, some of the best watts rms subwoofer amps on the market include the Rockford Fosgate Punch P500X1BD, the Kicker 43CXA3001, and the Alpine MRV-M500.
2. What are the features of a good 300-watt rms subwoofer amp?
Some features of a good-watt RMS subwoofer amplifier are low distortion, high input impedance, low noise floor, and wide bandwidth.
3. How do I choose the right 300-watt rms subwoofer amp for my car?
It depends on the subwoofer and the car.
4. What are the benefits of using a 300-watt rms subwoofer amp?
There are many benefits of using a watt rms subwoofer amp, including:1. Increased power handling capacity2. Increased sound quality3. Increased bass response4. Increased overall volume5. Increased durability6. Increased flexibility in terms of installation and placement
5. What are some things to consider when buying a 300-watt rms subwoofer amp?
Some things to consider when buying a watt rms subwoofer amp include the following:-How much power does the amp need to deliver?-How many channels does the amp have?-What is the size of the amp?-What is the price of the amp?
There are many great 300-watt rms subwoofer amps on the market. Our list of the best 300-watt rms subwoofer amps will help you save time researching and choosing the best one for you.