It’s easy to find a dash cam that records at high definition quality, but finding one that also records at a smooth frame rate is another story. The best dash cams are equipped with features like a 170-degree lens and a digital zoom for recording more of the road ahead, but some of these features come at a cost. If you’re shopping for a dash cam on a budget, you’ll want to make sure it records at a high frame rate so the video quality is smoother.
To help you find the best dash cams under $100, we’ve do the research for you and tested a variety of models for their picture quality, video recording and more. Here are our top picks.
Top 10 Dash Cam Under $100 (Based On Our Research)
Our Editor’s Best Dash Cam Under $100 Reviews
Rove R2- 4K Dash Cam Built in WiFi GPS Car Dashboard Camera Recorder with UHD 2160P, 2.4″ LCD, 150° Wide Angle, WDR, Night Vision
- The Rove R2-4k dash camera can record videos up to a resolution of 2160p. The ultra hd video recording quality is so good that you will notice much more clarity and quality difference than all other car dash cams. Revolutionary Super Night Vision Technology (Ultra-low light sensor NT96660 + SONY IMX335) helps to get comparatively clearer footage and images from the recording in low light condition.
- The Rove App-Enabled Dash Cam is a high-definition camera that can be mounted to your vehicle to record your driving. It has built-in WiFi so you can view and manage recordings on your iOS or Android device using the Rove app. You can download recorded 4k videos directly to your smart phone and share them on social media.
- This is a dash cam that is under $100 and has a GPS built into it. You can view your driving route and tracker on Google Maps via Wi-Fi using the App or with our Car DV Player. This dash cam also has a free firmware upgrade.
- This dash cam has a lot of features for a shopper on a budget. Some of the key features include a wide angle lens, parking mode, motion detection, and loop cycle recording.
- The dash cam is backed by a 1-year warranty and features customer care that is based in the USA. The company promises a fast response to any questions or issues that may arise. The product comes with a full refund within 30 days if the customer is not satisfied.
Dash Cam Front and Rear, Mini Dash Cam 1080P Full HD with 32GB SD Card, 2.45 inch IPS Screen, 2 Mounting Ways, Night Vision, WDR, Accident Lock, Loop Recording, Parking Monitor, Motion Detection
- This is a mini and compact dash cam that won’t obscure your view. It comes with a 170 wide-angle 1080P front camera and a 720P HD waterproof rear camera that captures all three lanes of the road. Meanwhile, the IPS display and WDR function make video recording more vivid, colorful and clear.
- The dash cam comes with a 32gb SD card and two mounting ways. The suction cup allows flexible placement of the dash cam, while the 3M bracket stabilises the position of the dash cam.
- This is a dash cam that is under $100 and has loop recording and accident lock features.
- The dash cam under $100 is a great choice for shoppers who are looking for a quality product that is affordable. This dash cam has a number of features that make it a great choice for anyone who is looking for a dash cam. The WDR function automatically adjusts the brightness of the light, which is great for night time driving. The parking monitor function is also a great feature that will record a short video if the car is hit or scratched.
- The dash cam is easy to install and has all the basic functions you need, plus some extra features like voice recording, motion detection, and photo function.
- This dash cam comes with a lifetime warranty and 24/7 online customer care. It also comes with replacement parts or a full refund for 30 days.
Dash Cam 1080P Full HD, 2 Mounting Options, On-Dashboard Camera Video Recorder Dashcam for Cars with 3″ LCD Display, Night Vision, WDR, Motion Detection, Parking Mode, G-Sensor, 170° Wide Angle
- This is a great dash cam for anyone looking for a well-rounded unit that is a great choice for anyone looking to document and archive traffic collisions. You’ll have more than just its comprehensive features with a two-year warranty, lifetime technical support and parts replacement. Plus, thanks to its great design and packaging, it will make a great holiday gift for anyone.
- The dash cam under $100 is a 1080P Full HD with a Large LCD. It has a 170-degree wide angle lens to reduce blind spots and capture critical details. The three-inch LCD screen allows you to monitor and replay key moments even if driving at high speeds.
- This is a dash cam that comes with two easy mounting options. The suction cup mount holds the camera securely yet allows you to aim it easily, and also to remove it easily. The white adhesive-backed mount is more compact and more secure.
- This dash cam is perfect for anyone looking for an affordable way to record their drives. It features loop recording, so you never have to worry about deleting old recordings, and a built-in G-sensor that detects sudden crashes and shakes to lock footage and prevent accidental erasure or overwriting.
- This is a great dash camera for anyone who wants to be able to record their surroundings while driving, especially at night. It’s affordable, has great night vision, and also has a parking monitor mode to protect your car while it’s parked.
Dash Cam WiFi FHD 1080P Car Camera, Front Dash Camera for Cars, Mini Dashcams for Cars with Night Vision, 24 Hours Parking Mode, WDR, Loop Recording, G-Sensor, APP, Support 128GB Max
- This FHD 1080P dash cam is under $100 and it is perfect for recording videos of car accidents. It has a wide angle lens so you can clearly see the license plates and road signs.
- This dash cam is designed for easy sharing of your footage with friends and family. It comes with a built-in WiFi connection and an app for your smartphone that makes it easy to get a live stream, download videos, change settings, edit, and share your footage.
- This is a small and easy-to-install dash cam that is under $100. It will not obstruct your vision while driving and is easy to set up.
- This dash cam is designed for 24-hour parking protection. It will automatically switch to parking mode when your car is parked, and collision detection can be triggered by impact or collision. Time lapse recording keeps recording continuously with low power consumption and low frame rate. If your vehicle is involved in a hit while parked, or someone attempts to steal your vehicle, this dash cam will provide around-the-clock protection.
- The dash cam has a seamless loop recording function, meaning it will continuously record over old footage once the memory card is full. It also has a G-sensor, which will automatically detect sudden movement or collisions and lock the footage to prevent it from being overwritten.
- This is a dash cam that is made of high quality materials and is heat resistant. It can support up to 128GB microSD cards and comes with an adhesive pad to attach to your windshield.
- The Q3 dashboard camera is a budget-friendly option that comes with a 1-year warranty and worry-free aftersales service. It features a Full HD 1080P resolution and a wide-angle lens for clear, detailed recording. It also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, making it a risk-free purchase.
REDTIGER Dash Cam Front Rear, 4K/2.5K Full HD Dash Camera for Cars, Free 32GB SD Card, Built-in Wi-Fi GPS, 3.16” IPS Screen, Night Vision, 170°Wide Angle, WDR, 24H Parking Mode
- The REDTIGER F7NP is a dual dash cam that records video up to Ultra HD 4K (3840*2160P) + FHD 1080P resolutions. The front 170° and rear 140° wide-angle dash cam help reduce blind spots and ensure that important evidence is retained in the event of a collision.
- The NightHawk SHD-2688 is a budget-friendly dash cam that offers superior night vision thanks to its optical lens and HDR/WDR technology. It’s a great choice for anyone who wants to be able to see clearly while driving at night.
- This dash cam is under $100 and it has WiFi and SMART APP CONTROL. The dash cam can connect to your smartphone APP via Connecting WiFi. Use the [Redtiger] app to view, playback, and manage the dash cam on your IOS or Android devices. Furthermore, You can also download and edit videos in the app, and one-click sharing allows you to share your travel scenery and wonderful moments with your friends and family.
- This dash cam is a great option for anyone looking for a quality camera under $100. It comes with GPS tracking capabilities, meaning it can record your driving route, speed, and location. Additionally, it can be connected to your smartphone via Wi-Fi in order to view the footage on Google Maps.
- This is a dash cam with several features that make it ideal for recording accidents. It has loop recording so that it can continue recording even when the SD card is full, and it also has a G-sensor that detects sudden collisions and locks the video of the collision. It also has a 24-hour parking monitor so that it can continuously record for 24 hours with the timelapse function at parking mode.
- This dash cam is backed by a full 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee. Email our customer service and we will answer any of your questions or concerns. We offer 7*24 hours technical support.
iiwey T1-pro Dash Cam Front and Rear Inside 3 Channel 1080P, Adjustable Lens Dash Camera for Cars with 8 IR Lamps Night Vision, Three Ways Triple Car Camera, Loop Recording, G-Sensor, Parking Monitor
- This dash cam is under $100 and it has an adjustable triple lens. It can record three channels simultaneously. You can choose to record “front inside and rear” OR “left right and rear”. Both left and right channels have 170°wide degree, all of the details being captured plus the 140°rear camera.
- The dash cam has superior night vision with 8 IR lamps. Equipped with F1.8 aperture and upgraded sensor, the dash cam can ensure super clear image at night. Even in total darkness, it will show the image in black and white mode. Protect your car at any time.
- This is a dual 1080P dash cam with an upgraded sensor. It can record 1080P left + 1080P right + VGA rear simultaneously. 3 videos will display on the screen at the same time, providing the whole views around the car.
- The dash cam will record continuously and automatically lock any videos that are taken during an emergency situation.
- The dash cam has a parking monitoring feature that allows it to capture footage of your car while it is parked. It also has a hard wire kit that allows it to be 24 hours working.
- This is a dash cam that is under $100 and it supports SD cards up to 128GB. It is recommended that you buy a Class 10 U3 speed memory card. The rear camera is 6 meters long and it can fit most cars. If you have a long car, then you can buy the extension cable.
- The dash cam is under $100 and has a 12 month warranty. It also has a 30 day money back guarantee.
Dash Cam Front and Rear, Dash Camera for Cars 1080P Full HD Dashboard Camera Dual Dash Cam Night Vision, 170° Wide Angle with 3″ IPS Screen, Loop Recording, G-Sensor, Parking Monitor, Motion Detection
- This is a high-definition dash cam that can record video at a resolution of up to 1920x1080p. It comes with a front and rear dash camera for all-around protection.
- This is a reliable and affordable dash cam that offers a wide-angle view of the road ahead, as well as a waterproof rear-facing camera to help monitor traffic behind the vehicle. It features loop recording to automatically overwrite older files, except for locked files, and has a G-Sensor to emergency lock video in the event of an accident.
- The Sony sensor in this dash cam allows for clear imaging in low light environments, and the combination of the F1.8 aperture and 6-glass lens help to retain details in high contrast light.
- This dash cam is under $100 and has a lot of features like 24-hour parking monitor, motion detection, wide-angle lens, sensitive G-sensor, loop recording, emergency video lock, reverse guidance, etc.
- The Yansoo dash camera offers lifetime after-sales support, 3 MONTH unconditional refund, ONE YEAR warranty and 7*24 hours technical support.
Dash Cam Front with 32G SD Card, BOOGIIO 1080P FHD Car Driving Recorder 3” IPS Screen 170°Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Aluminum Alloy Case, WDR G-Sensor Parking Monitor Loop Recording Motion Detection
- The 1080P Full HD Dash Cam is a great choice for anyone looking for a high quality dash cam at an affordable price. This dash cam records in 1080P@30fps and has a super large 3 inch IPS display that makes it easy to see everything that is going on while you are driving. The dash cam also comes with a built in G-sensor that will automatically start recording if it detects an impact, ensuring that you always have a record of what happened in the event of an accident.
- This is an ultra-HD night vision dash camera that is designed to provide clear images even in low-light environments. It features a wide-angle lens, HDR, and WDR for optimal image quality, and a large aperture for improved light gathering.
- This dash cam is under $100 and has a wide angle view with a 6G lens.
- This is a powerful dash cam with many features that can be helpful for a driver. The G-sensor can save video footage of collisions, while the loop recording feature will automatically overwrite any unprotected files. The motion detection feature will start recording when it detects movement, and the superior night vision and parking monitoring features can be helpful in low light or crowded situations. The camera also has a date and license plate stamp to help identify it later.
- This is a budget-friendly dash cam that is easy to install and operate. The included suction mount attaches easily to your windshield and the camera starts recording immediately when your car engine is turned on. You get lifetime customer support with this purchase.
VIOFO A119 V3 1440P 60fps Dash Cam with GPS, Enhanced Super Night Vision with True HDR and Starvis Sensor, Car Dash Camera 140° Wide Angle, 2.0‘’ LCD, Smart Parking Mode 24H
- The A119 V3 dash cam is a high-quality camera that records at 2160P QHD+ and 30 frames per second. It has a 5MP IMX335 Sony Starvis sensor and F1.6 7G lens. The camera also has a 140-degree angle to prevent a fisheye view while still providing a wide view of the road.
- This dash cam is under $100 and has advanced parking mode. It has three solutions under the parking mode to meet different needs, Auto Event Detection, Time Lapse, Low Bitrate Recording. When you choose Auto Event Detection, buffered parking mode function will work automatically to record 15s before the event and 30s after the event. This feature requires HK3 ACC hardwire cable (sold separately, Asin: B07JQ1JYPJ), it will turn the camera on or off through ACC signal.
- This dash cam is under $100 and it has GPS tracking. It will record your speed, time, and GPS route in the video file. It also has a date and time stamp on the recorded footage.
- This dash cam comes with a Sony STARVIS 5MP image sensor for improved night vision, as well as HDR for better clarity under bright and dark conditions. It’s also able to capture clear license plate images at night, even under strong car lights.
- The A119 V3 is a dash cam that is under $100. It has features such as a G-sensor, motion detection, HDR, loop recording, and support for up to 256GB SD card. It also has a built-in microphone and auto start/stop. It is easy to install and use. It comes with a one year warranty.
Dash Camera for Cars, Super Night Vision Dash Cam Front and Rear with 32G SD Card, 1080P FHD DVR Car Dashboard Camera with G-Sensor, WDR, Parking Monitor, Loop Recording, Motion Detection 【2022】
- The dash cam is under $100 and has a USB port. It also has a f1.8 aperture and WDR tech.
- The dash cam has a 3 inch IPS screen and comes with a 32GB SD card. It has a Sony sensor and can record 30fps video and 12MP pictures.
- The dash cam is under $100 and comes with a wide angle front and rear camera. The camera has a 170° wide field of vision and 140° for the rear camera. The dash cam also comes with 4 lens switching method that you can choose.
- This dash cam is under $100 and has a G-sensor that can detect and lock the driving recording. The camera can also be set to turn off the screen auto but still keep recording.
- This is a dash cam that is easy to install and use. It has a suction cup mount that attaches to your windshield and a rear camera that can be easily installed. The dash cam also has a Reversing Mode that helps you see behind your car when backing up.
- This dash cam is easy to install, with two different installation options. It also has a rear-facing camera, so you can see what’s behind you when you’re reversing. It’s a great budget option for a dash cam.
- This is a front and rear dash cam with a 32 GB SD card already inserted. It has been upgraded based on feedback and data from other sellers and suppliers, and comes with a 100-point great after-sales experience. If you need it, there is also a 6M extension cable for the rear camera included in the package.
- This is a car security camera that is under $100. It has some important function settings for daily use. These settings include the gravity sensor level, loop recording, motion detection, and parking monitor. The camera promises to be 1080P front dash cam.
- We are so happy to have had such positive feedback on our dash cam! Some shoppers have had trouble with the rear camera display or with the sound, but our team is more than happy to help with installation or any other issues. Our dash cam supports MOV computer playback format and rear recording, so you can easily switch between the two.
- This is a dual dash cam that is under $100. It has a battery that supports auto turn on and recording for a short amount of time. You need to plug the charger in all the time. The USB cable and card reader are only used to connect to a computer and playback the recording file.
Dash Cam Under $100 FAQs
1. What are the best dash cams under $100?
Some of the best dash cams under $100 include the Anker Roav C1, Z-Edge Z3, and the Vantrue N2 Pro.
2. What are the features of a good dash cam under $100?
Some features that are often found in good dash cams under $100 include: -1080p resolution-120 degree viewing angle-Night vision-GPS tracking-Collision detection-Loop recording
3. What are the benefits of using a dash cam under $100?
The benefits of using a dash cam under $100 include:-The ability to record your surroundings while you are driving-Evidence in the event of an accident-A deterrent to bad driving-Increased peace of mind
4. How do I choose a dash cam under $100?
When shopping for a dash cam under $100, it is important to consider the features that are most important to you. For example, some dash cams have GPS capabilities, while others do not. Other features to consider include the resolution of the camera, the field of view, and whether or not the dash cam has night vision.
5. How do I install a dash cam under $100?
To install a dash cam under $100, you’ll need to purchase a few items to get started. First, you’ll need to purchase a microSD card. This will be used to store your video footage. Next, you’ll need to purchase a dash cam. There are many different types and models of dash cams available on the market, so be sure to do your research to find the one that best suits your needs.
Next, you’ll need to purchase a power supply for your dash cam. This can either be a 12V cigarette lighter adapter or a hardwired installation kit. If you choose to hardwire your dash cam, you’ll also need to purchase a wiring harness. Finally, you’ll need to install your dash cam. If you’re installing a dash cam under $100, it’s important to follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your vehicle.
There are many great dash cam under $100 on the market. Our list of the best dash cam under $100 will help you save time researching and choosing the best one for you.