Dash cams have become an increasingly popular addition to vehicles, providing drivers with a reliable source of footage in case of an accident or other incidents on the road. With so many options on the market, it can be challenging to find the best dash cam that fits within your budget.
If you’re on a tight budget and looking for the best dash cam under $50, you’re in luck. This article will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the top options available, as well as important features to look for when making your decision. Whether you’re a first-time dash cam buyer or a seasoned user, you’re sure to find a dash cam that meets your needs and budget.
Top 10 Dash Cam Under $50 (Based On Our Research)
Our Editor’s Best Dash Cam Under $50 Reviews
iZEEKER Dash Cam for Cars, 1080P Full HD Dash Camera, Dashcam with Night Vision, Car Camera with 3-inch LCD Display, Parking Mode, G-Sensor, Loop Recording, WDR
- This is a 1080P Full HD Day and Night Recording dash cam that is under $50. It has a 170° wide angle lens and captures excellent quality footage. It also has an F1.8 large aperture, WDR, and night vision to provide clear footage even in low-light situations.
- This is a dash cam that automatically starts and stops recording when the car is turned on or off. It has a loop recording function that overwrites past unlocked videos to free up more space for new videos. The 32GB MicroSD card can usually record for a week. If the video is not needed after the card is full, just delete or format it manually to re-record.
- The dash cam under $50 is a great deal for a shopper. It has many features that are beneficial, such as automatic and manual emergency recording. The built-in G-sensor is great for automatically detecting sudden vibration or shock and saving it as evidence. The manual lock button is also a great feature for locking in the footage of something interesting or important that you see on the road.
- The iZEEKER dash cam is a budget-friendly option that still offers features like parking mode and continuous recording. It’s a great choice for shoppers who are looking for an affordable way to protect their vehicle.
- This is a driving recorder with complete basic functions, which provides other necessary accessories except for the MicroSD card. The system has all the functions set by default, which means that even for a novice, it’s easy to set up and use from day 1. Enthusiastic customer care personnel will provide you with technical support and spare part replacements at any time.
Dash Cam Front and Rear, Mini Dash Cam 1080P Full HD with 32GB SD Card, 2.45 inch IPS Screen, 2 Mounting Ways, Night Vision, WDR, Accident Lock
- The product is a mini and compact dash cam that comes with a 170 wide-angle 1080P front camera and a 720P HD waterproof rear camera. The IPS display and WDR function make a video recording more vivid, colorful, and clear.
- This is a dash cam that includes a 32 GB SD card and two mounting ways. The suction cup allows for flexible placement of the dash cam, while the 3M bracket stabilizes the position of the dash cam.
- This is a dash cam with loop recording and accident lock for under $50. It has a built-in G-sensor that will automatically lock and retain the video when the car is hit. You can also press the lock button to keep the video you want.
- The WDR function automatically adjusts the brightness of the light. Weakens the strong light and improves the low light. The dash cam can clearly capture the road conditions at night. If the parking monitor function is turned on and the car is hit or scratched, the dash cam will automatically sense and record a short video.
- This dash cam is easy to install and has a lot of features for under $50. It comes with a crowbar and cable clips to help with installation and has features like voice recording, motion detection, and photo function.
- This dash cam is under $50 and comes with a lifetime warranty. The customer care team is responsive and available 24/7. If there are any problems with the dash cam, customers can contact the company for replacement parts or a full refund.
Dash Cam WiFi FHD 1080P Car Camera, Front Dash Camera for Cars, Mini Dashcams for Cars with Night Vision
- This is a mini dash camera that records FHD 1920x1080P/30 fps video with advanced GC CMOS + 150° wide angle + 6G lens. It can clearly capture license plates and road signs during the day and night. It is perfect for cars, trucks, and SUVs.
- This dash cam is under $50 and comes with built-in 2.4G WiFi and APP control. With the APP, you can get a live stream, download videos, change settings, edit, and share your footage simply. Footage can be shared easily on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, or the social media platform with the tap of a finger, allowing you to share any journey with all of your friends.
- The dash cam is slim and compact, making it easy to install. The instructions are easy to follow, making it a great choice for a first-time user.
- The dash cam will automatically switch to parking mode when the car is parked. It will detect collisions and record footage continuously. If the car is involved in a hit or someone tries to steal it, the dash cam will provide protection.
- The dash cam under $50 has seamless loop recording and a G-sensor. When the storage limit is reached on the memory card, new recordings will automatically overwrite the oldest recordings. Triggered by G-sensor, it can automatically detect a sudden shake/collision and lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten even in loop recording.
- This dash cam is made of high-quality PC and ABS materials has a working temperature of -4℉ to 167℉ (-20℃ to 75℃) and can support up to 128GB microSD cards.
- This is a budget-friendly dash cam that comes with a one-year warranty and excellent customer service. It records high-quality video footage and has a wide range of features, making it a great choice for anyone looking for a reliable and affordable dash cam.
Dash Cam Front with 32G SD Card, BOOGIIO 1080P FHD Car Driving Recorder 3” IPS Screen 170°Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Aluminum Alloy Case
- The dash cam has a 1080P resolution and a large 3-inch IPS display. It records automatically when you start the engine and provides protection while you are driving.
- The dash cam is under $50, has ultra HD night vision, and makes night shots brighter.
- This is a 170-degree wide-angle dash cam for cars with a 6G lens. It has an upgraded sensor, 6 glass lenses, and an F1.8 big aperture. It also has a real 170-degree wide field of view, which reduces blind spots and captures more details. The dash cam also has a high-performance chipset and a powerful processor, which enables it to take up to 1080P 30fps full HD videos and 12MP pictures.
- The dash cam under $50 is a powerful device with many features. It has a G-sensor to save video evidence of collisions, loop recording to automatically overwrite unprotected files, motion detection to start recording when it detects movement, superior night vision, parking monitoring, and date and license plate stamping.
- This is a budget-friendly dash cam that is easy to install and use. It comes with a suction mount and a 32GB SD card and will start recording when your car’s engine is turned on. If you have any questions or issues, you can contact the customer care support team for assistance.
Dash Camera for Car, Dash Cams FHD 1080P Dash Cam Front with 32G SD Card, Super Night Vision Dashcam
- This dash cam is under $50 and it has a 3” IPS SCREEN. It records in FULL HD 1080P and has a 170°Ultra-wide field of view.
- This is a dash cam that is under $50 and it has super night vision and WDR technology. It is also designed with an F1.8 aperture and a wide dynamic range.
- This dash cam is under $50 and has a G-sensor and loop recording. The G-sensor will detect when the vehicle collides and lock the current video so it can’t be overwritten. The dash cam will also overwrite the oldest videos to keep recording.
- The dash cam is easy to install and will automatically start recording when the car is turned on. It is powered by the cigarette lighter port and will not drain the battery.
- The dash cam is under $50, comes with a free 32GB SD card, and has a 1-year warranty. It has lifetime tech support, and the camera will turn off the screen automatically after a certain amount of time.
- This is a basic dash cam that has some essential functions for daily use. The gravity sensor can be set to low for everyday driving, and the loop recording can be set to three minutes. The motion detection can be turned off, and the parking monitor can be turned on. The auto power can be turned off, so the dash cam will continue to record even when the screen is off. The fill light can be turned off during the day and on at night.
- This dash cam is under $50 and comes with a 32GB SD card already inserted into the “TF” port. It is a manufacturer and supplier of car cameras – dash cams and promises to provide good value for money and 100% after-sales support.
- This dash cam is under $50 and has frequently asked questions and solutions for the shopper. The dash cam has a reset button and a playback button. The camera is in AVI format and can be played back on a PC.
- This dash cam has a built-in lithium battery that only supports collision detection when parked and can automatically turn on and record video for about 20 seconds, then turn off. The dash cam needs an external power source to work. Please use the car charger (package included) for charging, not use the Mini USB cable to charge, the cable and SD card reader is only for connecting to your computer and playback videos.
- This dash cam is under $50 and has two types. One starts immediately when the car starts, and the other one has a five to ten-minute delay.
Dash Cam 720P Full HD, On-Dashboard Camera Video Recorder Dashcam for Cars with 3″ LCD Display
- The dash cam is a great choice for anyone looking to document and archive traffic collisions. It is well-rounded and a great value for the money. Plus, thanks to its great design and packaging, it will make a great holiday gift for anyone.
- This is a budget-friendly dash cam that still offers 720p full HD recording and a large LCD screen. The 120-degree wide-angle lens helps to reduce blind spots and capture critical details. The three-inch LCD screen allows you to monitor and replay key moments even if driving at high speeds.
- The two mounting options are the suction cup mount and the adhesive-backed mount. The suction cup mount is easy to install and remove and allows you to aim the camera easily. The adhesive-backed mount is more compact and more secure.
- This dash cam under $50 has a loop recording and a G-sensor to detect crashes and prevent accidental overwriting.
- This dash cam is a great option for those who are looking for a relatively affordable way to record their driving footage, as well as to have a parking monitor. It has great night vision capabilities, meaning that it will be able to capture clear footage even in low-light conditions. Additionally, it supports SD cards for storing footage, meaning that you will be able to keep track of your driving footage easily.
Kingslim D5-4K Dash Cam with WiFi – Front Dash Camera for Cars with GPS and Speed, Sony Night Vision, Support APP, and 256GB Max
- The Kingslim D5 is a dash cam that shoots 4K2160P30fps UHD/2.5K 2560x144030fps/1080P60fps Full HD videos. It has a 4K resolution and can read clearer information. It also has a 2.5K resolution and can capture license plates and road signs for every recording.
- The D5 car camera is a dash cam that is easy to control via an upgraded phone app. You can playback and download videos without taking out the SD card and adjust the settings directly via the phone app.
- This is a dash cam that saves your location and driving speed in videos. It has a GPS module attached to it, so you don’t need to wire a separate GPS cable. You can download the GXPlayer from the official website to playback the GPS videos.
- This dash cam is equipped with a Sony image sensor, 6-layer glass lenses, and HDR high-dynamic range function. This allows the dash cam to have excellent visibility even in low-light environments.
- The dash cam has motion and collision detection which automatically starts to record and lock those important events when detects impact or motion. These make you’ll never get anxious when you leave your car. Please hardwire for parking mode.
- This dash cam is compatible with trucks and is priced under $50.
Dash Cam, Dash Camera for Car,3 Inch LCD Screen, 1080P Full HD Car Dashboard Recorder, 120° Wide Angle Dashcam, Gravity Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording, Motion Detection
- If you’re looking for a high-quality dash cam under $50, this one from is a great option. It has a large 3-inch LCD screen for clear videos and images and is equipped with a 120° wide-angle lens for capturing more detail.
- This is a dash cam with a G Sensor that can automatically detect sudden collisions and lock the lens. It can be used in loop recording or parking mode, and the real video source will not be deleted.
- This is a dash cam that supports seamless loop recording. When the memory card is full, it will automatically overwrite the earliest unlocked video. The locked files will not be deleted from the loop recording, protecting important video evidence in the event of an accident.
- This is a dash cam that is under $50 and it has parking mode and wide dynamic technology. It will automatically record a short video if it detects a sudden bump or impact and it has HDR to ensure image clarity even in low-light environments.
- This is a dash cam that is under $50 and is easy to install and use. It has a suction cup that can be easily installed on the windshield and it comes with a 12-month warranty.
Dash Cam Front and Rear, Dash Camera for Cars 1080P Full HD Dual Dash Cam 3″ IPS Screen in Car Camera Front and Rear Night Vision,170°Wide Angle Motion Detection Parking Monitor G-Sensor(with SD Card)
Dash Cam for Cars,1080P Full HD Dashboard Camera Recorder, Super Wide Angle Night Vision Dashcam, for Parking Monitoring, Loop Recording, Motion Detection, G-Sensor
- This dash cam is under $50 and it is a 1080P Full HD Dash camera. It has 30 frames per second video front camera and it also has a 2″ LCD display screen. It can display real-time driving status and provide a safer daily driving environment.
- The 170-degree wide-angle camera on this dash cam lets you capture Full HD video and pictures up to 1080P at 30 frames per second, for high-quality images of your surroundings while you’re driving.
- This is a car dash cam that is under $50 and it has seamless loop recording and parking monitoring.
- The dash cam under $50 is a smart operation that can automatically capture unexpected driving events and protect the recording. It supports loop recording and requires a MicroSD card for operation.
- The dash cam is easy to install and comes with a two-year warranty and 7*24 technical support.
Things to look for before buying a dash cam under $50
When shopping for a dash cam under $50, there are several key factors to consider:
Look for a dash cam that records in at least 720p HD resolution. This will ensure that you have clear footage of any incidents that occur while you are driving.
Consider the size of the memory card included with the dash cam, as well as how the camera handles recording when the memory card is full. Some dash cams will overwrite older footage automatically, while others will stop recording until you manually clear the memory card.
Make sure the dash cam you choose has a mounting system that will work in your vehicle and won’t obstruct your view while driving.
Some dash cams use an internal battery that provides power only when the vehicle is turned off, while others plug directly into the vehicle’s power outlet. Make sure the dash cam you choose has a power supply that works for your needs.
Consider how easy it is to use the dash cam and access the footage. Some dash cams have a built-in screen for playback, while others require you to transfer the footage to a computer for viewing.
Some dash cams offer additional features such as GPS tracking, collision detection, and lane departure warning. Decide what features are important to you and look for a dash cam that offers those features within your budget.
Keep in mind that a dash cam under $50 may not have all of the features you are looking for, but it can still provide you with valuable footage in the event of an incident on the road.
Dash Cam Under $50 FAQs
1. What are the best dash cams under $50?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on your specific needs and budget. However, some of the best dash cams under $50 include the Garmin Dash Cam 45, the Thinkware F800, and the Vantrue N2 Pro.
2. What are the features of a good dash cam under $50?
Some features to look for in a good dash cam under $50 include: – Full HD video quality- A wide-angle lens- Night vision- Motion detection- Loop recording
3. What are the benefits of using a dash cam under $50?
Some benefits of using a dash cam under $100 include the following
- They can provide an extra layer of security for your vehicle.
- They can help to deter crime, as potential criminals may be less likely to target a vehicle that has a dash cam installed.
- They can help to provide evidence in the event of a car accident, which can be useful for insurance purposes.
- They can also be fun to use, as you can capture footage of your travels and share it with others.
4. How does a dash cam under $50 work?
A dash cam typically works by being mounted on the windshield of a car and recording video footage while the car is in motion. The camera typically has a wide-angle lens to capture as much of the road as possible, and some models also have night vision capabilities to record footage in low-light conditions.
5. What are the pros and cons of using a dash cam under $50?
Some pros of using a dash cam are that they are relatively affordable, and they can provide some peace of mind while driving. Some cons of using a dash cam under $50 are that they may not be as high quality as more expensive options, and they may not have all the features that more expensive options offer.
There are many great dash cams under $50 on the market. Our list of the best dash cam under $50 will help you save time researching and choosing the best one for you.