The importance of having a dash cam cannot be understated. These handy cameras can record a driver’s actions behind the wheel and provide proof of any insurance claims or legal issues that may arise in the case of an accident. They’re also great for capturing scenic drives, capturing funny road rage incidents, or recording license plates of cars who cut you off.
There are plenty of affordable dash cams on the market, but how do you know which one is right for you? To help you pick the best dash cam under $150, we’ve rounded up our top choices based on numerous factors like video quality, storage, ease of use, and durability. No matter what you’re looking for, we’ve found the best dash cams for you.
Read on for the best dash cams under $150.
Top 10 Dash Cam Under $150
Our Editor’s Best Dash Cam Under 150 Reviews
Garmin Dash Cam Mini 2, Tiny Size, 1080p and 140-degree FOV, Monitor Your Vehicle While Away w/ New Connected Features, Voice Control
- This dash cam is small and discreet, making it almost unnoticeable when mounted behind the rearview mirror in a car. It automatically records and saves video footage of any incidents that occur, making it a useful tool for drivers.
- This dash cam has a wide 140-degree lens that records 1080p video with Garmin Clarity HDR optics for crisp detail day and night.
- This dash cam has voice control in seven different languages, letting the user perform various actions such as saving video, starting/stopping audio recording, and taking pictures.
- This dash cam has a Wi-Fi connection that allows you to automatically upload and view saved videos on a secure online platform. This is a great option for shoppers who want to be able to view and share their videos at a later time.
- The Parking Guard feature is a dash cam that monitors activity around your parked vehicle and alerts you if an incident is detected. It requires constant power and an active connection with Wi-Fi technology, and can be accessed via the Garmin Drive app on your compatible smartphone.
- The Garmin Drive Dash Cam is a remote-access camera that allows you to monitor your car’s surroundings in real-time via your compatible smartphone. It requires a constant power source and an active connection with Wi-Fi technology.
- The Garmin Drive app lets you view video from up to four different dash cams at the same time, giving you a better awareness of your surroundings while driving.
- This dash cam is designed to withstand harsh environments, including direct sunlight and hot temperatures.
- The dash cam includes a dual USB charger, providing an extra USB charging port for drivers.
- The dash cam is a device that can be used to record video while driving. Some jurisdictions may regulate or prohibit the use of dash cams, so it is important to check local laws before using the device.
iZEEKER Dash Cam for Cars, 1080P Full HD Dash Camera, Dashcam with Night Vision, Car Camera with 3-inch LCD Display, Parking Mode, G-Sensor, Loop Recording, WDR
- The 1080P Full HD Day and Night Recording dash cam is a high-quality camera that captures excellent footage with its 1080P@30fps resolution and 170° wide angle lens. The camera also has a night vision function that allows you to see clearly in low light situations.
- This is a dash cam that will automatically start and stop recording when the car is turned on or off. It has a loop recording function that will automatically overwrite older videos that are not needed anymore. The 32GB MicroSD card can usually record for a week.
- This dash cam has automatic and manual emergency recording capabilities. With the built-in G-sensor, this dash camera can automatically detect sudden vibration or shock and save it as evidence. Press the lock button to manually lock the current video, so even if there is no impact but you see something interesting/important on the road you can lock in the footage.
- The iZEEKER dash cam has two parking modes that are supported. When the parking monitoring function is turned on, the camera will provide up to 5 minutes of video recording after sensing vibration or impact. This is to provide protection for unmanned vehicles. If equipped with an extra hardwire kit, the camera can monitor continuously.
- This is a cost-effective and easy-to-use dash cam that comes with all the basic functions you need. It comes with a 2-year warranty and has enthusiastic customer care personnel that will provide you with technical support and spare part replacements at any time.
Rove R2- 4K Dash Cam Built in WiFi GPS Car Dashboard Camera Recorder with UHD 2160P, 2.4″ LCD, 150° Wide Angle, WDR, Night Vision
- The Rove R2-4k dash camera can record videos up to a resolution of 2160p, making it a great option for anyone looking for a high-quality recording. The camera also features Super Night Vision Technology, which helps to improve the quality of footage and images captured in low light conditions.
- The ROVE R2-4K Dash Cam is a high-quality dash cam that offers 4K recording. It also has built-in WiFi so you can view and manage your recordings on your iOS or Android device with the ROVE App. You can also download your recorded videos directly to your smart phone and share them on social media.
- This is a dash cam that comes with GPS capabilities. It can record your driving location and speed, and then you can view this information on Google Maps via the app or with the included Car DV Player. The camera also has free firmware upgrades available.
- The Rove R2-4K Dash Cam is a high-end dashboard camera that includes features like f1.8 apertures, parking mode, motion detection, 150° A+ wide angle lens, G-sensor, loop cycle recording, emergency video lock, time-lapse video, and slow-mo video. It also supports up to 512GB class 10 – U3 speed micro SD card (NOTE: MEMORY CARD NOT INCLUDED – We recommend ROVE Ultimate Micro SD Cards).
- This dash cam comes with a full 1-year warranty and is 100% USA-based and customer-centric. You can text or email customer care with any questions or issues and receive a fast response. If you’re not satisfied, you can receive a full refund within 30 days.
Dash Camera for Cars, Super Night Vision Dash Cam Front and Rear with 32G SD Card, 1080P FHD DVR Car Dashboard Camera with G-Sensor, WDR, Parking Monitor, Loop Recording, Motion Detection 【2022】
- This is a 1080P Full HD Dash Cam with a USB Port. It comes with a car charger with a USB port, so you can charge your mobile phone or other mobile devices while using the dash cam. The camera has a f1.8 aperture and WDR tech, so you can see each detail clearly on the dash cam or on your computer.
- This dash cam comes with a 32GB SD card and can record continuously under loop recording. It has a 3 inch IPS screen and is mounted on the dash. The camera uses a Sony sensor to record 30fps video and 12MP pictures.
- This dash cam comes with a wide angle front and rear camera, allowing you to see more of what is going on around your vehicle. The camera also has 4 lens switching methods, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
- This is a dash cam that has a front and rear camera. It has a G-sensor that will automatically detect and lock the driving recording. You can also set the camera to turn off the screen automatically, but it will still keep recording.
- This is a plug and play front dash cam for car that is easy and secure to mount on your windshield in seconds. The car dash camera’s operation is still simple and friendly for new users. If you don’t need the Reversing Mode, the rear camera also can be very easily, just install and hide the wire. The RES button can be used to reset the factory setting and fix any freeze or other little issues you may have.
- The Dual Dash Camera is a car rear dash cam that can be installed in two ways. The first way is to connect the red part of the rear camera cable to the positive pole of the reversing light, so that it will appear in reversing mode when you are parking. The second way is to install the rear camera without connecting the red wire, and just wrap it directly with tape. The rear camera can keep recording at reversing period.
- This dash cam comes with a 32G SD card already inserted, and has been upgraded based on feedback and data collected from other sellers. It also comes with a 100-point great after-sales experience.
- This is a dash cam that is under 150 dollars. It has some important function settings for daily use. These include the gravity sensor level, loop recording, motion detection, and parking monitor. The camera promises to be 1080P front dash cam. Please note that you need to press the “M” button to switch between the Vidoe/Photo/Playback 3 Mode.
- This dash cam is easy to install and use, with clear instructions. It has a rear camera for recording footage behind the car, and the sound can be turned off if desired. The camera records in MOV format, which can be played back on a computer.
- The dash cam has a battery that only lasts for a short time, so it needs to be plugged in all the time. It also can’t be used with a USB cable or card reader, so you can’t playback the recording files on your computer.
Dash Cam Front and Rear, Mini Dash Cam 1080P Full HD with 32GB SD Card, 2.45 inch IPS Screen, 2 Mounting Ways, Night Vision, WDR, Accident Lock, Loop Recording, Parking Monitor, Motion Detection
- This is a mini and compact dash cam with a 170 wide-angle 1080P front camera and a 720P HD waterproof rear camera that captures all three lanes of the road. The IPS display and WDR function make video recording more vivid, colorful and clear.
- This 32gb card included dash cam comes with two different mounting ways. The suction cup allows for a more flexible placement of the dash cam, while the 3M bracket stabilizes the position of the dash cam.
- This is a dash cam with loop recording and accident lock features. The loop recording function means that when the SD card is full, the newest video will overwrite the oldest one. The built-in G-sensor will automatically lock and save a video if the car is in an accident. You can also manually lock a video by pressing the lock button.
- The dash cam has a super night vision function that automatically adjusts the brightness of the light, and a parking monitor function that records a short video if the car is hit or scratched.
- This is a dash cam that is easy to install and has a lot of features. It comes with a crowbar and cable clips to help you install it better and faster.
- This is a dash cam that comes with a lifetime warranty and reliable customer care. You can contact the customer care team 24/7 for problems or suggestions with the dash cam.
3 Channel Dash Cam Front and Rear Inside, 1080P Dash Camera for Cars, Dashcam Three Way Triple Car Camera with IR Night Vision, Loop Recording, G-Sensor, Parking Monitor, 24 Hours Recording
- This dash cam is designed to provide all-round protection for your car, with three separate cameras to capture video from the front, rear, and cabin of the vehicle. The wide-angle lenses on each of the cameras give you a full view of your surroundings, and the simultaneous recording from all three cameras means you won’t miss a thing.
- This product is a high-quality dash cam that can record 1080P video from the front and rear of the car, as well as 720P video from inside the cabin. The videos are displayed on a high-definition IPS screen, giving you live feedback of what is happening on all three sides of your car.
- The M2 car camera is a dash cam with super night vision and IR cabin light. It has a big aperture and WDR technology for color precision and clarity, and 4 IR lights for the cabin.
- This is a dash cam that will automatically save footage of any collisions or bumps, and will also loop record so that older footage is overwritten when the SD card is full.
- The dash cam will automatically turn on and record when it detects a collision, even if the car is parked. It will also continue to record for 24 hours after the car is parked, as long as it is connected to a hardwire kit (sold separately).
- This is a dash camera that is designed to be hidden and easy to install. It has a unique compact design and combines three cameras in a tiny size. It won’t shade your view or distract you while driving. It has a simplified rear camera installation that doesn’t require removing the reversing light.
- This is a dash cam that supports up to a 64GB memory card. It is recommended that you buy a separate SD card for this dash cam.
- The dash cam comes with a one-year warranty and 7*24 technical support. It also comes with a FULL REFUND within 30 DAYS.
Dash Cam WiFi FHD 1080P Car Camera, Front Dash Camera for Cars, Mini Dashcams for Cars with Night Vision, 24 Hours Parking Mode, WDR, Loop Recording, G-Sensor, APP, Support 128GB Max
- This is a 1080P FHD dash cam with a wide angle of 150° for recording clear videos of the road ahead, including license plates and road signs. It has a night vision function for recording at night, and comes with a suction mount for easy installation.
- The dash cam under 150 has 2.4G WiFi and APP Control. The APP allows you to get a live stream, download videos, change settings, edit and share your footage. You can also share your footage easily to YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, or any other social media platform with the tap of a finger.
- This is a dash cam that is designed to be compact and easy to install. It is a small size that will not obstruct your view while driving. The installation is simple and the instructions are easy to follow.
- This dash cam is designed to be used in parking mode, where it will automatically switch on and start recording if it detects a collision or impact. It uses time lapse recording to keep recording continuously with low power consumption and low frame rate, so you can be sure your car is protected even when you’re not there.
- This is a dash cam with loop recording and a G-sensor. It will automatically overwrite the oldest recordings when the storage limit is reached, and can detect a sudden shake or collision and lock the footage to prevent it from being overwritten.
- This dash cam is made of high quality materials that can withstand high temperatures. It can support up to 128GB microSD cards.
- The Q3 dashboard camera comes with a full 1-year warranty and a full refund within 30 days if you have any problems with the camera.
REDTIGER Dash Cam Front Rear, 4K/2.5K Full HD Dash Camera for Cars, Free 32GB SD Card, Built-in Wi-Fi GPS, 3.16” IPS Screen, Night Vision, 170°Wide Angle, WDR, 24H Parking Mode
- This dash cam is able to record in 4K resolution, as well as 1080P, and has a wide-angle view of 170° in the front and 140° in the rear, to reduce blind spots.
- This dash cam is equipped with superior night vision capabilities, allowing it to capture clear footage even in low-light conditions. It features an excellent optical lens with an ultra-large F1.5 aperture and 6 layers, as well as HDR/WDR technology.
- The Redtiger dashboard camera is a device that can be controlled through a smartphone app. It has WiFi capabilities and can be used to view, playback, and manage the camera on your iOS or Android devices. You can also download and edit videos in the app, and one-click sharing allows you to share your travel scenery and wonderful moments with your friends and family.
- This dash cam is great for shoppers who want a device that will track their driving route and speed. The built-in GPS and Wi-Fi capabilities make it easy to use and the App or GPSPlayer make it even easier to keep track of your progress.
- The dash cam has several features that make it ideal for recording accidents. Loop Recording allows continuous recording when the SD card is full. The G-sensor detects sudden collisions and locks the video. The 24H Parking monitor enables the dash cam to record continuously for 24 hours with Time lapse function at parking mode.
- The dash cam is backed by a 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee. Email customer service for any questions or concerns. Technical support is available 7*24 hours.
VIOFO A119 V3 1440P 60fps Dash Cam with GPS, Enhanced Super Night Vision with True HDR and Starvis Sensor, Car Dash Camera 140° Wide Angle, 2.0‘’ LCD, Smart Parking Mode 24H
- The A119 V3 dash cam gps has a 5MP IMX335 sony starvis sensor and F1.6 7G lens, at 2160P QHD+, resolution and 60/30 frames per second. The car camera shoots in stunning quality during the day and night, making it easier to read license plates and capture incidents with superb clarity. Its 140-degree angle prevents a fisheye view while still providing a wide view of the road.
- The A119 V3 dashcam is a camera that can be used while driving or parked. It has three different modes for parking, including Auto Event Detection, Time Lapse, and Low Bitrate Recording. This camera requires the HK3 ACC hardwire cable (sold separately) in order to function properly.
- The A119 V3 dash camera is a camera that tracks your speed, time, and GPS route. It also has a date and time stamp on the footage.
- This dash cam is equipped with a Sony STARVIS 5MP image sensor for superior night vision, as well as HDR function for clear license plate capture even under strong car lights at night.
- The A119 V3 is a dash cam that comes with a lot of features, including a G-sensor, motion detection, HDR, loop recording, support for up to 256GB SD card, built-in microphone, auto start/stop, easy to installation and use, one year warranty.
Dash Cam Front and Rear CHORTAU Dual Dash Cam 3 inch Dashboard Camera Full HD 170° Wide Angle Backup Camera with Night Vision WDR G-Sensor Parking Monitor Loop Recording Motion Detection
- This is a dual dash cam that has a front camera with a resolution of 1080P and a rear camera that is waterproof. The car dash cam also has 6 IR LEDs and a Wide Dynamic Range. The front camera is able to capture license plates and road signs clearly even at night. The wide-angle front and rear cameras help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- This is a loop recording dash cam with a G-Sensor that automatically detects and locks footage of accidents. It supports up to a 32GB micro SD card (not included).
- The dash cam will automatically turn on and start recording when it detects an impact, providing video evidence if your car is scratched in a parking lot. Some important function settings include the G-sensor level (low or off), loop recording (3 minutes), motion detection (off), and parking monitor (on).
- This dash cam is easy to install and use, with reference pictures in the user manual. Just insert an SD card (not included) and connect to the power supply, and the camera will start recording immediately after igniting. It will shut down and save the video when you shut off the engine.
- The Chortau Dash Cam is a reliable and affordable option for anyone looking for a quality dash cam. The company offers excellent customer support, and the dash cam comes with all the features you need to keep your driving safe and recorded.
Dash Cam Under 150 FAQs
1. What are the best dash cams under $150?
100?There are a few good dash cam options under $100. The best ones will have at least 1080p video resolution, night vision, and loop recording. Some good choices include the Yi Smart Dash Cam, Apeman Dash Cam, and Rexing V1 Dash Cam.
2. What features do you get with a dash cam under $150?
80?Some features that are common in dash cams under $80 are 1080p recording, a wide-angle lens, night vision, and G-sensor technology.
3. What are the benefits of having a dash cam under $150?
50?Some benefits of having a dash cam under $50 include having a record of what happened in case of an accident, being able to show the footage to law enforcement if needed, and having extra protection against insurance fraud.
4. How does a dash cam under $150 work?
A dash cam under $100 typically works by being mounted on the dashboard and recording footage while the car is in motion. Some dash cams may also have features such as GPS tracking and collision detection.
5. What are the best dash cam under $150 reviews?
The best dash cam under $reviews is the Vantrue N2 Pro.
There are many great dash cam under 150 on the market. Our list of the best dash cam under 150 will help you save time researching and choosing the best one for you.